THE DONALD P. MORIARTY, '48 SCIENCE CENTER
Fr. Bob Reiser assists Mrs. Eileen Moriarty and Mr. Bob Moriarty in dedicating
the building named for the late Donald P. Moriarty, a member of the Prep Class of 1948.
The Donald P. Moriarty, '48 Science Center was created through the complete, top-to-bottom renovation of Burke Hall. As such, it now heralds a new era for scientific education at Prep, and marks the completion of Phase One of the Campus Master Plan. Earlier Phase One projects have included the creation last summer of O'Keefe Commons, new music facilities and three classrooms in the former locker room space of Hogan Hall; as well as the growth of Prep's scholarship endowment. The Moriarty Science Center is home to ten laboratories dedicated to the study of physics, chemistry, biology, and their related sciences. Please enjoy photos of the dedication ceremonies.
Please read related news articles: