DAILY MASS: Liturgy is celebrated daily, Monday through Friday, at 7:25 a.m. in Prep’s St. Isaac Jogues Chapel (MSC Lobby).
ALL-SCHOOL MASSES: Students and staff at Saint Peter’s Prep get together once a month to celebrate Mass as a school community. All-school Masses are listed on Prep’s academic calendar. Students are involved in the liturgies in a variety of ways: They are called upon to set, decorate, and breakdown the gym for Mass; to read the Scripture and Prayer Intentions; to serve as Eucharistic Ministers, and to sing in our liturgical choir. We typically celebrate liturgy as a school community on these occasions:
- Mass of the Holy Spirit (beginning of the school year)
- All Saint's Day (Nov. 1)
- Thanksgiving Interfaith Prayer Service (Wednesday before Thanksgiving)
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception (Dec. 8)
- Advent Liturgy (Friday before Christmas break)
- Ash Wednesday Prayer Service (beginning of Lent)
- Arrupe Week Liturgy (end of Arrupe Week)
- The Feast of the Ascension (40 days after Easter)
FAMILY MASSES: Prep families are invited to the school’s annual Father-Son Communion Brunch, held in February. The Office of Campus Ministry also offers liturgies for mothers and their sons following the Mother-Son Retreat.
RECONCILIATION: The Office of Campus Ministry organizes the Sacrament of Reconciliation for all students during the seasons of Advent and Lent. Reconciliation Services are scheduled during the Assembly Period on Wednesday mornings (8:10-9:30 a.m.) and are arranged by class. Members of the Prep community are welcome to approach any of the Jesuits on staff to receive this sacrament at other times.